The skin under the eye is the thinnest skin in the body. There are definite changes as we age. These changes are multifactorial. The changes are dynamic and worsen with age. Bone loss results in lack of soft tissue support. We have fat pads in the area that can decrease in size. Fat pads can also drop and cause prominence in an area. Lymph flow is not as good as we age and so we are prone to swelling in that area. Poor lymphatic drainage is another reason why filler placed properly is so important in this area. The skin thins with age and this results in wrinkle lines and darkening under the eyes.
A lot of people are also looking for answers to these questions:
- how to drain fluid from under eyes?
- how to get rid of genetic eye bags?
- what causes bags under eyes?
- what treatments are there for dark circles under eyes?
- what is the best dermatologist treatment for under-eye bags?
Five ways to get rid of dark, puffy under-eyes to give you a refreshed and youthful look!
The good news is this can be treated so you look refreshed again!
The treatments really need to address all these issues:
- Eye bags
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Lines under the eyes
- Tired look
- Volume loss under the eyes
These are the 5 primary ways to make you eyes look younger and brighter:
- Skin care product that includes under eye product that thickens the skin.
- PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin) treatments. That further improve color and skin texture.
- Microneedling with energy or without.
- Filler. Properly chosen and placed by a skilled provider.
- Laser. SmoothEye® or Eyelase®
If you’re ready to look refreshed again. Please call or text 865-293-5828 to schedule an Aesthetic Consultation to see what treatments are right for you.