The O-Shot® is a surgery-free, usually painless, and quick in-office procedure to provide relief for women suffering symptoms of decreased vaginal elasticity.
What does it treat?
The O-Shot® treats symptoms including:
- Urinary leakage when you jump, laugh, cough, or sneeze. Also leakage from the strong urgency of urination.
- Low Libido (low sex drive)
- Difficulty reaching orgasm
- Painful intercourse
- Chronic pain from a history of vaginal childbirth (episiotomy scars)
How is it performed?
The O-Shot® begins with a simple blood draw. Platelet-rich plasma is extracted from the blood and then injected into a numbed area near the clitoris and upper vagina. The platelet-rich plasma helps with the formation of more collagen and growth factors to rejuvenate the vagina. Specifically with the O-Shot, these changes help to improve orgasms, make intercourse more pleasurable, and alleviate symptoms of urinary incontinence (bladder leaks) after vaginal childbirth. This can all be accomplished in the office usually in under just one hour!
What are benefits of O Shot?
• Decreased urinary leakage
• Younger, smoother skin of the vulva
• Increased vaginal skin tightness
• Increased sexual desire
• Increase sexual sensitivity and arousal
• Increased natural lubrication
• Effects last up to one year
• Again, No down time!
**Results may vary
Do I need to refrain from Sexual activity after the procedure?
Not at all! You can go right back to exercising, working and even having intercourse the same day of the procedure.