Lutronic LaseMD Ultra | Advanced Laser Skin Rejuvenation
This is an advanced laser skin rejuvenation technique that is used by our professionals to activate the body’s natural regenerative processes!
What is the Lutronic LaseMD Device?
This device is a revolutionary way for patients to address a variety of conditions. This is an advanced laser skin rejuvenation technique that is used by our professionals to activate the body’s natural regenerative processes, including the production of collagen and elastin.
It can nourish deep into the skin’s layers while also enriching it with vitamin serums, and it can result in an even skin tone, improved texture, and a healthier glow to the skin overall. This treatment can also address pigmentation issues. The device uses a non-ablative 1927nm fractional thulium laser that targets deep into the skin and provides amazing rejuvenation of the upper dermis.
WHAT CAN LUTRONIC ULTRAGLO BE USED FOR?
Most of our patients find that this laser therapy is best for the treatment of:
- Pigmentation and pigmented lesions
- Poor texture and tone of the face, neck, and décolletage
- Actinic keratosis
- Sun-damaged skin
- Age spots/sun spots
- Hypo- or hyper-pigmentation
What are the benefits of Lutronic UltraGLO?
There are many benefits for patients who are interested in undergoing laser therapies such as this. UltraGlo is:
- Comfortable for every patient
- Fast and effective, with most treatments at 20 minutes
- Safe on all skin types, all year round.
- Affordable way to improve the skin’s texture and tone
- Treatment without extensive downtime or healing required
- The ability to integrate serums such as Retinol, Ascorbic acid, Resveratrol, and Tranexamic acid deep into the skin. Each serum addresses each patient’s specific concern
- Appropriate for adult patients of both genders
What can I expect after UltraGLO treatments?
Many patients will notice immediate results after their first UltraGLO treatment. The skin is softer and smoother, and the skin tone is more even. They will have an immediate glow.
This visible improvement will continue after each additional session. Many patients will schedule several sessions spaced weeks apart in order to achieve optimum results.
Our practice may recommend regularly-scheduled sessions every four weeks to continually improve the skin and maintain the natural glow that is achieved with this service.
What type of downtime should I expect?
There is little to no downtime after this procedure. Redness may appear for a few hours following the treatment but makeup and products may be put on 24 hours after the procedure. Work and physical activity can proceed as normal.
OTHER benefits of UltraGLO treatment
- Brighter Skin Tone
- Tightened and firmed skin on the face, neck, and jowl
- Improved Skin Elasticity
- Pigment Reduction