Reveal Your Best Skin Ever...Peel Away Imperfections.
1. ZO® MEDICAL – ZO® 3 – Step Peel™
An in-office chemical peel focused on treating melasma, acne, fine lines, rough texture, large pores and dullness. This procedure is followed with an essential post-care protocol that enhances the longevity of the results. Suitable for all skin types.
Significantly improve common and visible skin conditions including:
- Sun Damage
- Dual-action, highly effective peel designed to provide skin renewal and stimulation
- Utilizes a blend of exfoliants, retinol and multi-action agents to significantly improve skin health and treat many signs of aging
- Supports improvement of skin barrier protection and improves the skin’s ability to repair and renew itself
- Provides antioxidant protection as well as anti-irritant benefits
2. TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid) – MEDIUM DEPTH PEEL
An in-office-only procedure, recommended for use when scarring, severe laxity, severe texture damage and advanced melasma are of concern.
Topical numbing cream generally required.
- Maximal skin tightening benefits
- May be combined with other ablative procedures for enhanced benefits
- Excellent anti-inflammatory benefits
During your initial consultation, it is important that you discuss your expectations with your provider. A series of TCA peels may be needed to obtain your desired result, and may be spaced out over several months. Mild TCA peels may be repeated as often as every month. TCA is compounded in a variety of strengths and the percentage used is determined by the depth of penetration. The higher concentrations leading to a deeper peel as well as higher amount of acid used penetrates deeper in the skin.
With a TCA peel, the moderate discomfort and mild swelling you may experience will subside within the first week. In approximately seven to ten days, your new skin will be apparent and you should be healed sufficiently to return to your normal activities. It is advised to avoid sun exposure for at least six to eight weeks post peel.